Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Presenting the STEPS Evolution Community Blog



Hello, this is Ouvertur aka Dhar the Community Pimp of STEPS Evolution in the Philippines and allow me to open you in my sanctuary arms wide open! So without further ado *drum rolls* welcome to my blog!


it has been my passion to blog, write about some random stuffs and make some noise eversince and the urge was killing me so in the end despite of my busy schedule, i insist on writing. *sings* i wanna rock your body, i wanna make some noise...

So basically what can you see in this tiny little piece of a webspace?

Well the main purpose of my blog is to answer all the little queries of my dear community by providing them guides and stuffs that will surely help them and all they need to do is to read it.

Isn't it a good idea that instead of bombarding people with repetitive question, Lets just be resourceful and read a little okay? Reading is power btw!

But wait that's not all! As an added treat i will post some juicy news about the recent developments of STEPS Evolution so stay tuned my dear kaSTEPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment